U.S companies that build smokers in America

Copy this post with BBCode formatting and all (quote it then copy everything between the quotes), hit report post on the first post of this thread, paste the info you want in the text box and ask the mods in that form to replace the OP with the new text. That is what I had to do for the NorTex Bash thread after discussing with the mods the ability to edit over time.
Oh cool. Thanks man! :becky:
I'll get it updated with the lastest, do what you said, and see what happens. :thumb:

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time making the URL links look correct. :doh:

You have it right in the first post you made today. Just copy that with formatting...

To do that, I hit the quote button and copy the text I want without the /quote tags but no need to hit submit. Just paste that copied text into the report post form with a note asking them to replace the OP with your copied text that you have provided below your note in the report post form. The mods will get that with all the formatting they need to copy and paste into the OP.

I did the "report" thing, but I didn't think about explaining my desires. Unless they're following this thread they're probably wondering WTF?

I've added clickable URL links hundreds of times on dozens of forums. The mechanics of this forum are different than any I've ever run across and frankly they're kicking my butt. ha ha

Good

thread. As far as making it a sticky, you can always add it to the Road Map. That is essentially our "catch all" for information heavy threads in Q Talk.:thumb:

Bob

I am new here. I am strongly considering buying an Ed Marrow smoker. I live in Columbus OH and a local restaurant (a good one too-Flatiron near the convention center) has been using a Marrow four foot smoker for over a dozen years with great results. In fact, it was looking for any reference to Marrow smokers that caused me to research BBQ Forums and find this Board, which seems to be the most active and most comprehensive anywhere in Cyberspace. So, it seems to me that Marrow is very little known. I understand that there was a period of time where Ed stopped fabricating new smokers so perhaps this is part of the reason. I called him earlier this week. He is definitely in business with smokers in stock.

I am new here. I am strongly considering buying an Ed Marrow smoker. I live in Columbus OH and a local restaurant (a good one too-Flatiron near the convention center) has been using a Marrow four foot smoker for over a dozen years with great results. In fact, it was looking for any reference to Marrow smokers that caused me to research BBQ Forums and find this Board, which seems to be the most active and most comprehensive anywhere in Cyberspace. So, it seems to me that Marrow is very little known. I understand that there was a period of time where Ed stopped fabricating new smokers so perhaps this is part of the reason. I called him earlier this week. He is definitely in business with smokers in stock.

Where is he? They got a Website?

I think this list with links ought to be stickied. In another locked thread maybe.

This is my new Greasy Hill reverse flow. She needed a couple of simple mods like more air flow in the firebox and now works really well. They're not top of the line smokers but they do make good BBQ....

Last edited:
go to BBQ Guru's web site they have a list of almost all of them for fan attachments.

Back