• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Time for Veggies to Shine!" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Ron_L![FONT=&quot]

Congrats to Ronelle for a well earned and tight knuckle- gripping win in the "Time for Veggies to Shine!" Throwdown!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
tumblr_inline_mso8auuUYb1qz4rgp.gif

[/FONT]
As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Time for Veggies to Shine" Throwdown, Ronelle will receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send me a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 1321 business days. :biggrin1:

2) The chance to pick the next category beginning on Friday 8/1!
Just send me a PM ASAP with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3) Your [/FONT]choice of the following from Double R Ranch Northwest Beef:
One Cowboy Chop (Giant bone in USDA Prime Ribeye) OR Four 14 oz ribeyes. You can check out Snake River Farms & Double R Ranch's Brethren Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Snake River Farms to explore all the incredible beef (and pork, too!) selections they have available.

***Please Note: Due to shipping restrictions for perishables, these prizes can only be shipped to the lower 48 states. ***

When you make your prize selection, please send me your prize choice and FULL shipping details, including phone number and email address so we can get your prize to you.

Ron_L

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]View the Voting Thread[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

IL isn't one of the lower 48, right? Right?????

Congrats, Ron! Your wieners were righteous!!!

Congrats Ron! I went looking for a Pickle Wins! meme but all I could find was this...

pickle_and_taco_s_grab_my_meme_by_thefroster-d7cjqqv.png

I have no idea what it means, yet it seems appropriate. :becky:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has no idea what that means!

But I have some ideas :rolleyes:

Congrats Ronelle. I knew I should have used more sausage. :doh:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBlhrTpi69E"]Get Smart - YouTube[/ame]

CD :becky:

Back