Thoughts on this smoker

Pretty unique looking! Looks a bit narrow, but I have the jones for a Stumps cabinet, so everything vertical is compared to them.

May be tough for fuel usage and long cooks in colder weather, doesn't look insulated.

Sure, it'd be nice if it was insulated, but you are never going to find an insulated cabinet smoker with 4+ shelves for 400.

I think it's a unique and good design, from what we can see. It seems pretty well built, and as stated above, you could barely build it yourself for that price. I like it.

If it were me, I'd go look at it. I'd want to fire up a tiny fire and wood to see how tight the doors/etc are. If it leaked like a file cabinet I'd be out, but if it was reasonably tight, I'd buy it.

I think a food cook can make food taste good on just about any cooker with a little practice. But the most important thing is being able to control temp. So if it's not a leaky mess you should be good to go!

Just wondering why the thermometers are both in the top away from racks? Would check the barrel out 5 years is a long time of use if it all check out do not think you could go wrong with it

Looks fairly tight from the first pic. The only thing is where id the smoke coming from on the top right? The exhaust is on the left.

Like said check it out, it looks well built

I think it looks pretty cool

I dont see how you could beat that for the price if its in nice shape

I like pits that are a little out of the ordinary

Ya know it looks solid enough to check out if you're close enough. Don't put it out in strong winds! :shock:

Strong winds or not, I would push and pull on the upper racks and see how stable it is.

Listing is gone. Did you get it?

Back