• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Brisket Prices in chicagoland.

burgersb

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Went to a costco in sw suburbs saw a brisket flat 8.5lbs $56.00.
I guess it went up since last time I bought one.:wacko:

Flats are always higher, but yeah, prices are up. Do you have a Restaurant Depot card or KCBS membership? Their prices have been higher than last year but not horrible.

You either need to show a business license or represent a not-for-profit, or, with a KBCS membership you can get a day pass.

No.But it looks like I'm going to look into that. Thanks

If you belong to a church you can get their non profit info and join

Get a few cards for them too then you both can benefit

I did not need a business licence, all they needed was my tax ID from my place of employment, which has nothing to do with the food industry

Went to a costco in sw suburbs saw a brisket flat 8.5lbs $56.00.
I guess it went up since last time I bought one.:wacko:

The Walmart on 167th in Country club had them for $2.98 a pound last 2 times I have been there.

The Walmart on 167th in Country club had them for $2.98 a pound last 2 times I have been there.

The Walmart closest to me is hit or miss. They'll go for weeks without a single packer then I go and find 7 of them in one day :-D

BTW, Chicago area folks, check out the link in my signature for our summer bash in Lemont!

The three Walmarts that I'm familiar with (Cameron, MO, Indianola and south DSM,IA) occasionally have a couple of "Choice" briskies mixed in with the "Select" ones and are priced the same. It doesn't happen all the time, so keep on the look out. :-D

I got a Choice Packet at TJ meats in Glenwood that was 11 Lbs for $35 yesterday.

Howard and Sons in Lansing usually has flats for 3.99/LB and same on packers but they don't have packers all the time.

Olympic Meats in the Loop has WR Reserve Angus Packers and are about $75 for a 13 pounder.

The Wal-Mart by me always has a couple choice packers for 2.98/lb

Flats are always higher, but yeah, prices are up. Do you have a Restaurant Depot card or KCBS membership? Their prices have been higher than last year but not horrible.

I think I'm going to use my KCBS card for a day pass this week. Any idea on what Restaurant Depot is charging for their packers nowadays?

Back