Discussion Thread -> "Hanging or Spinning!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is..."Hanging or Spinning!"

DSC_8122-PP.JPG

This was HankB's winning entry in the 2013 "Spin to Win" Throwdown!

As chosen by Fwismoker for winning the "Pulled" Throwdown

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Fwismoker said:
Hanging or spinning... Any meat either hung using hooks or rotisseried on a spit, spun on a rope/string etc....

Makes sense to me! Let's hang 'em and spin 'em till they can't take it anymore! :twisted:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 7/24 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 8/3/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 8/3/15

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
I may have overlooked this in the rules but are multiple entries allowed?

I may have overlooked this in the rules but are multiple entries allowed?

Only in the monthly Special Throwdowns do we encourage multiple entries. Technically, you CAN enter weekly Throwdowns with more than one entry, but you must specify which one you want used for polling purposes.

Rule #9:

9. Only one picture from your entry can be used for voting, so please specify which one you want used, otherwise the moderator will choose and the moderators decision is final. You are allowed to enter more than once but only one of your entries can be used in the voting thread (for example if you want to enter a second dish that will replace your first one). You must CLEARLY state which entry is the one you want to go to the vote thread. Otherwise the moderators will choose for you and that decision will be final. If the moderator did not choose the photo/entry you explicitly specified, please send the moderators a PM and we will do our best to correct the issue.

Sorry dailymotion videos suck for me, it always freezes up..,probably my computer

She is one hefty chick though.

Last edited:
Back