• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pork loin on the UDS

Alan in Ga

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I want to thank you all for the loin advice the other night. I took this one and injected it with peach nectar and then a dry rub put it on the UDS til internal temp of 150 pulled and wrapped. I am real happy with this one again thanks:becky::becky:

Last edited:
Good job, looks good:clap2: I pull mine at about 140...just personel preference.

I will pull at 145 next time nothing wrong with it at 150 just want to see how it is

I will pull at 145 next time nothing wrong with it at 150 just want to see how it is[/QUOTE

No offense Alan:redface:, I grew up having only well done pork, only when I went to the CCA did I get introduced to medium rare pork. I was very hesitant to try it( they would have us pull at a temp of 125:crazy:, I still can't do that. But for loins it can be slightly pink for me now. I'm sure yours was killer.:thumb:

Paulmark I meant that I like to play with temps and doneness and I want to try about 140 to 145 just to see how it turns out.:-D I am getting ready for my first comp and this is a catagory so I will be cooking alot of these in the near future.:wink:

Back