BBQ Contest Pron..

DownHomeQue

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Pics from the contest this weekend.. Ended up getting a 7th place call in pork which I thought was our worst category.. 15th out of 48 overall I was pleased with the results.. only do one contest a year lol

Attachments

• BBQ Contest banner.jpg
    BBQ Contest banner.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 354
we did all categories..and these pics lol

Attachments

• bbq cONTEST (1).jpg
    bbq cONTEST (1).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 360
  • bbq cONTEST (2).jpg
    bbq cONTEST (2).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 356
  • bbq cONTEST (4).jpg
    bbq cONTEST (4).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 356
  • bbq cONTEST (5).jpg
    bbq cONTEST (5).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 358
Oh yeah and the entertainment.. lol Broke out the Super Nintendo, PS2, and PS3 had to pass the time right.. might as well have a lil fun doing it lol

Last edited:
oh yeah... forgot to say, i want those frikkin' ribs!!! duct tape that box shut and send them to long island! what kind of ribs are those anyway?

Chicken got 11th.. so close to a call.. ribs suprised me.. got 24th out of 48 was expecting far better.. I admit.. they needed more salt.. since i don't eat a lot of salt.. my tastebuds are a little different than a normal persons i guess.. will be adding more salt next time..

It was a real pleasure being your neighbor -- wish I'd've tasted your pork now. Funny, I thought my pork (21st) was better than my brisket (7th). Go figure!

Your ribs really were off the chart good!

Likewise and any time! Come on down to Sheridan this weekend!!! Cheap entry fee $125. Well, maybe you should stay home...

Back