*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Campfire Cookin'!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Campfire Cookin'!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Had to give it to smoke dawg. That giant T Bone cooked on a fire hot enough to melt your face had me drooling. Great cook :thumb:

All are making my late lunch leave something to be desired, but I had to go with Bob. Looked like a truly rustic cookout. In his backyard...

For what is worth or Imop Bobs pic is what TD should be about the entry pic. speaks for its self not all the cook photos. The first time I saw it I said that's the winner. Perf. 10 now who to vote for???:clap2:

The one I wanted to eat the most and did not get to was the Tri Tip. It looked great and I bet those ugly potatoes were prety tasty too!

For what is worth or Imop Bobs pic is what TD should be about the entry pic. speaks for its self not all the cook photos. The first time I saw it I said that's the winner. Perf. 10 now who to vote for???:clap2:

Bob's chili is a bucket list item of mine, I confess. And I almost went for it. But the spit roasted tri tip was speaking louder to me.

Yes, I took my meds...

Shaggy got my vote with his gratuitous use of a cute kids pic (even though it wasn't his polling pic). Well, that and I am a sucker for tri-tip and that roast looked magnificent.

Some mighty fine cooks here. I do want to taste Bob's chili I love that stuff Had to go with the tritip I love that rotesserie I also did not hurt to throw in the Pic of the helpers

Back