• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Important Announcement: Please Welcome Our New Throwdown Moderator***

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
First things first:

No, I’m NOT going away. I’m not that easy to get rid of…:blah: :bored:

But seriously folks, I am proud and honored to present our new Co-Moderator of the TD forum, peeps.

Peeps is a dedicated member of the Brethren who brings an understanding to how warped we are here in the TD forum, but knows how to adhere to moderator rules.

Please extend a warm welcome to our new Co-Moderator!

All Hail, peeps!

Peeps will be handling polls and certificates moving FW, in addition to commandeering the black helicopter fleet when I am away on other missions.
helicopter.gif

:mrgreen:

Peeps?? Really, Peeps??? Just when I thought about venturing back into the TD section, you go and give PEEPS power???? Sheesh.

Well, congratulations, Peeps. I'm sure you'll make a great moderator. Just remember, you've got a high standard to keep, as this place has the best mods. I imagine you'll do us all proud.

But, really...PEEPS???

;)

Thanks for the warm welcome, fellas!

I'd ask you guys to take it easy on me, but anyone that has seen Dazed & Confused knows that that didn't work out too well for Mitch Kramer...well, until he hooked up with the older chic! :wink: I mean, she had some nice....wait! I just realized this wasn't Wood Pile! Damn!

Thanks for the warm welcome, fellas!

I'd ask you guys to take it easy on me, but anyone that has seen Dazed & Confused knows that that didn't work out too well for Mitch Kramer...well, until he hooked up with the older chic! :wink: I mean, she had some nice....wait! I just realized this wasn't Wood Pile! Damn!

Hold on, is this the non-quality thread.... and if so, do we have to wait for page 3 for the mods to disappear? :noidea:

Back