*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "SPICY!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

BBQ Brethren "SPICY!" Throwdown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope my first TD poll is straight...

Shagdog, them poppers had me droolin'!

You sure can get your poll erected in a hurry. Great job! And your hatch chilis got me. Good lookin cook, brother :thumb:

I had to give this one to Tonybel. Not only did he use my now second favorite chili peper for flavor and heat (Arbol - of course by now most of you have deduced cayenne is my favorite), his thread was most informative and very instructive and I would have no trouble following and duplicating his cook. THEN the rice. Oh my. PORK RINDS Y'ALL.
In a Devilish sauce indeed. Need I say more?

Shagdog and Peeps both had great entries, and of course, I wanted to vote for Gora. But, had to go with Tonybel, because I know how good that had to be.

Nice poll...

I hope you didn't hurt yourself, but just in case, this diagram may help...

pole-bruise-map.jpg

You sure can get your poll erected in a hurry. Great job! And your hatch chilis got me. Good lookin cook, brother :thumb:

Scared me I damn near fearless . Super job! :wink:

Thuis was tough. I sure wish I could taste them all!

I was set on Tonybel and really want to vote that but I am just not a rice guy. The one I wanted to eat the most was the Shaggy Bombs!

Peeps' entry jumped out at me so much that I asked him to make it for the bash. That kind of answered my vote question.

I would gladly eat any of those, guys! Great job! It came down to peeps, tony or shaggy, but Shaggy's turds were just screaming "eat me" :shock:

I would gladly eat any of those, guys! Great job! It came down to peeps, tony or shaggy, but Shaggy's turds were just screaming "eat me" :shock:
NSFW

:rofl:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU"]Happy Gilmore - Pieces of POOPIE for Breakfast - YouTube[/ame]

All of these looked excellent :thumb: Had to go mwith Tony for this :hungry:

Thanks, brother. Speaking of pepper, I hope yours is ok.

Thanks, brother. Speaking of pepper, I hope yours is ok.
Me too....me too! But I am getting less hopeful every hour since I know how long I drove it after the initial signs of trouble and now knowing the initial diagnosis. I should know more in the morning.

Back