Ronelle's Pron-filled Fatty Tutorial...

BTW, you can also make a fatty pizza with fatty gravy as the sauce :-D

3D56EEE6-89E1-4270-A8EB-8C70B9501AE2-2145-000003A454FF4760_zps53c95c59.jpg

There went my last hope at a reasonable calorie/cholesterol intake. You put eggs and sausage on anything and I will love it.

Abandon waist all ye who enter here.

I had my first fatty a few weeks ago. I had no idea how great it would be. I've done several other fatties since. So good.

My favorite rub for a fatty is to roll it in all the leftover rub. I usually use several different rubs so it makes a wonderful blend. I call it amalgamation rub. :thumb:

Ron_Ll - that's the damnedest thing I ever saw. I'm gonna have to try it.

I've done all of this before. just not piled on as a pizza. WOW

Ron_Ll - that's the damnedest thing I ever saw. I'm gonna have to try it.

I've done all of this before. just not piled on as a pizza. WOW

Holy carp! It's great to see you on the forum! I hope all is well!

Brothers and sisters, if you read the first post in this thread or my history the fatty elsewhere, you know that Brother Smokey Pig is the Father of the fatty! :hail: :hail: :hail:

The pizza was very good, but I should have cooked the eggs separately because by the time the whites were done the yolks were hard.

So, is it tradition to break in a new smoker with a Naked Fatty? Either way I'm doing it when I get my Deep South GC36 on Friday!

My friend,

new, old, refreshed, knockin on death's door.

matters not.

one can never go wrong with a nekkid fatty :mrgreen:

So, is it tradition to break in a new smoker with a Naked Fatty? Either way I'm doing it when I get my Deep South GC36 on Friday!

I am reading this thread for the first time... thank you so much Ron and all the brethren who contributed to this. I recently added a paid subscription just to say thank you for all the ideas and help. I will be heading to the store soon to get some breakfast sausage and smoke my first fatty.:thumb:

Newb trying to get this on my subscription list.

When using the "mobile" or "vB3 Mobile Skin" default style on my phone and I do not see this option.

I am new to Mak grills, and just bought all stainless steel two star, serial number 004. However, after reading some of these posts and recipes I am wondering if sometime in the future I will be in a 12 step program to help me with BBQ addiction.

Back