Monday evening quickie

I like your style!

I never refused a quickie and that would be on top of the list.

A celebration for the summer solstice. A nice balmy 83 degrees that feels like 88.

Absolutely fantastic. Nothing better than a good red wine with a great steak like the one you cooked.

Looks good up until the marshmallow. Not a fan of those things, but if I have to eat one it needs to be toasted to a nice shade of tan.

Looks good up until the marshmallow. Not a fan of those things, but if I have to eat one it needs to be toasted to a nice shade of tan.

But it was so gooey and chocolatey.......šŸ˜‹ And went good with the wine too!šŸ‘

Nice simple dinner right there. Mind telling us more about the s'more rack? I have some grandkids who love those things. I fix them on the gasser for them in foil but it is never as easy as I wish it was.

Nice looking steak,
Tell me more about your Dessert.What sort of Cracker?

S'mores = Graham crackers with soft/melted chocolate and hot marshmallow. They're often made over an open fire with the marshmallow on an unbent clothes hanger, but this way warms the cracker and chocolate too.

Nice simple dinner right there. Mind telling us more about the s'more rack? I have some grandkids who love those things. I fix them on the gasser for them in foil but it is never as easy as I wish it was.

Wife picked it up at Lowe's in the grill accessory area. Like $10 or so. Worked great. I've used tin foil before too. This was much easier.

Back