Reverse flow smoker build!

I fabbed up a propane tank holder today I'm thinking maybe just a ratchet strap around the tank to secure it

Last edited:
Got a little more work done over the weekend i modified the tank holder so i can just drop a tank in it and no need for straps and got it welded on. Stripped and painted the trailer frame. The antler handles were turning white from baking in the sun so i brushed on some really strong coffee and it seemed to bring back the color really good then i put 2 coats of spar urethane on to seal them.

Last edited:
I might paint the jack either black or white because the blue looks like crap. I'm going to get a piece of aluminum tread plate and cut it to fit on top of the dual burners to keep the rain out of them. Still waiting for my freebie aluminium wheels and tires that hold air lol one of the temporary ones i have on there now only hold air for about 1 hour

Nice work, long project but well worth it.

Yea it has been a long project but i have been collecting scrap to build it as i go since this build is on a tight budget i would say i have around $150 in it so it has been worth it

I finally got some nice aluminum wheels and decent used tires on the unit. I should probably put some safety chains on the trailer but other than that i think it's a wrap. Thanks bretheren for everyone's help and 2 cents !!

Last edited:
Back