BBQ Brethren mention

Good read. I have family and friends out in orange and riverside counties. I will be telling them this is a must go to place when they are in the area. Congrats bigamist and I hope for nothing but success for you and your family. Also I shout be out in orange county at the end of April for a wedding and will try to make sure I come by.

I must be missing something. The link does not have an interview...

I'm just guessing here, but I'm gonna say that guy was not just full, but also hammered by the end of that meal. Nice job Neil! :thumb:

I gotta get me some of those Q Buns! :hungry:

I learned about this site in an interview Bigmista did several years ago.

Great write-up, Bigmista. I always love how the foodies comment on things like the "creaminess of slaw." BBQ and sides are so personal - chili is the same way. Everyone has their own tastes and strong opinions on what is right. Your food looks awesome - congrats!

Neil always works this forum into interviews that I've seen if he can. It always makes me wonder who's the next Brethren success story? They might be reading right now, just not speaking up. I'd look here and post a lot more but I'm active duty and I can't afford to gain the weight. actually I'm pretty close better lose a few pounds.

Good write up. Going to be in Disneyland with the wife and daughter next week, hopefully I can get out to BigMistas for a meal. Looks like it is only 25 mins from the hotel.

Back