• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Winston CVAP?

plowin-fire

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Found a 2 to 3 year old HA4522 warming cabinet for sale locally for $1000. New they are $4800. Anyone have one that can share experience on them? Price reasonable?

Attachments

• 13255.jpg
    13255.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 13256.jpg
    13256.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 13258.jpg
    13258.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 218
We have a Hatco, different brand, same concept. I love what it does for food, but it adds a lot heat to our trailer. Ours is only half the size of what's shown in your picture. If it works then it's worth the $1000!

I have one, it's about 12 years old and I bought it for $350, identical to yours. It works great but the fan is loud and may need to be replaced. They are expensive to work on so make sure it's in good working order. If I needed another one I would pay $1000 all day long for a 3 yr old unit.

The guy guaranteed it to work or my money comes back. Not going to use it a lot, but for the larger catering and vending events it sure would be handy.

I have a half-sized one... yeah, they're kind of loud. But they're great at holding food...

Used pretty much the exact some one at the bbq joint I cooked in. Worked great. That price is crazy. Hopefully someone doesn't get it before you do.

Very good price. I stopped by the Winston factory today to pick up the exact same model brand new to deliver to a local chef. Worth every penny.

Just buy it. I have a full size and half size. Also bought used. Let someone else pay the massive depreciation

I've been using a couple of HC4009's in my vending trailer and they have been an absolute game changer when it comes to providing fresh Q all day long. You won't regret the purchase.

Back