Cooking Class Shake'N Bake - Gettin' Basted Hot & Fast Tell-All Class Dates

gettinbasted

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The dates and locations are set. We like to keep these below 32 people so we anticipate them filling up fast. The Cost is $650 per person.

Maybe some of the guys that have been through it will chime in, but suffice it to say we stopped counting the GCs and category wins that have come from people who have taken our class.

These classes are one full day (Hot & Fast, baby!) and are a 100% tell all of our current cooking times, techniques and flavor profiles. We hold absolutely nothing back.

December 17th in Washington, Missouri
February 24th in Richmonod, Virginia (Thank you Tuffy Stone!)
March 4th in Desoto, Kansas (Thank you to The Kansas City BBQ Store!)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Brad, Tracy's birthday is in March and I think you already know our opinion on taking your class. I still think it was hilarious that we talked about taking this class and 30 minutes later you were set up beside us in Vermillion. Plan on us in March.

Brad, Tracy's birthday is in March and I think you already know our opinion on taking your class. I still think it was hilarious that we talked about taking this class and 30 minutes later you were set up beside us in Vermillion. Plan on us in March.

Sounds like a plan. It will be a good time!

I've been cooking on cans for 6 years and cooking on Gateways for 3 of those without a Grand. It was not till I attended Brad and Tim's class when things started to click and we got two Grands last year. I was surprised just how much information and detail is provided. Not only do they tell you what they do, they tell you why. I have been to 3 of their classes and picked up new things each time. So, if you've taken their class in the past I would suggest a refresher. These guys are always on top of new techniques and evolving with BBQ.

Nate
Brewmasters Bar-B-Que

Took this class in early spring.

2 GC's (first ones)
2 RGC"S (First ones)
Currently in the top in KCBS (under 10 comps) in Chicken and Pork

Take the class. Even if you don't cook on ICP's, the techniques are well worth it.

I definitely recommend this class...especially if you cook on drums.

My team has been cooking a log time (14 years) and have won a few awards and GCs and RGCs but I learned so much from this class. We have only cooked 8 competitions this year but have 23 top ten calls, including 6 top tens overall and 3 GCs. We have 5 category 1st places. If you pay attention, this class will return your money many time over!

Take this class, blend it with what you already know and you will do much better!

I definitely recommend this class...especially if you cook on drums.

My team has been cooking a log time (14 years) and have won a few awards and GCs and RGCs but I learned so much from this class. We have only cooked 8 competitions this year but have 23 top ten calls, including 6 top tens overall and 3 GCs. We have 5 category 1st places. If you pay attention, this class will return your money many time over!

Take this class, blend it with what you already know and you will do much better!

Night Guy has spoken!!

Edit: For those that don't know him, when Wayne talks I listen. When Wayne morphs into Night Guy I really listen because it's likely to be something that's funny as hell!

The dates and locations are set. We like to keep these below 32 people so we anticipate them filling up fast. The Cost is $650 per person.

Maybe some of the guys that have been through it will chime in, but suffice it to say we stopped counting the GCs and category wins that have come from people who have taken our class.

These classes are one full day (Hot & Fast, baby!) and are a 100% tell all of our current cooking times, techniques and flavor profiles. We hold absolutely nothing back.

December 17th in Washington, Missouri
February 24th in Richmonod, Virginia (Thank you Tuffy Stone!)
March 4th in Desoto, Kansas (Thank you to The Kansas City BBQ Store!)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Is the Virginia class on February 24th as listed in the OP or February 4th as listed on the class link?

Thanks,
Allen

Is the Virginia class on February 24th as listed in the OP or February 4th as listed on the class link?

Thanks,
Allen

Feb. 4th is the correct date. The OP is an idiot!

Mods, anyway to edit that original post to reflect the correct date?

The class is a bargain! We learned a lot. 2 RGC's and 7 top 10's in our first year. The layed back approach was a perfect learning environment for me. Sign up and take the class! Or don't if you cook in Texas or Oklahoma...I don't need the competition.. (KIDDING)

Back