is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
1405527576174_zps0549747e.jpg

First cook, hamburgers.:clap2:

Geez....why'd ya do that?

Those people over there are CRAZY !!!!!

:der::whoo::der::der::der:

Whoops !!!

I thought you meant the actual site....WKC.com !!!!

Glad you got a kettle.....amazing machine !!!!

***those people at Weber Kettle Club are crazy....I'm one of 'em !!!!

I didn't know there was an actual online community for Kettle users. I'll have to check it out.

There's several kettle appreciation sections or threads right here, I believe !!!!

Heck, I like 'em.....let's start something !!!!

Those things are the best bbq/smoker for the money.

Congrats.
I love my BGE, but as easy as it is to fire it up, I find myself using the kettle for short cooks.
By the time the BGE burns of the VOC's, I'm done cooking on the kettle.
I have on occasion rushed things a bit on the BGE and come out with not so great tasting food.

You shoulda build an UDS…….

Actually congrats on the acquisition on that fine cooking machine, you will really enjoy it, Have fun!! I have a couple of them

Got my first kettle in the 70s. Just ordered a new one today, a shiny copper one. Think it is my 4th kettle. Went to gas briefly but came running back to my Weber after a couple years. And since I've mastered smoking on it, it really is the ultimate in cooking versatility. Love 'em!

Congrats, you can't beat a Weber Kettle. Easy to use and easy on the charcoal. Bet those burgers will be very tasty. :thumb:

To the OP, You just made a new friend for life with a kettle. Food will get better the more seasoned it gets.

I love my kettles, I use them almost nightly! Welcome to the club! Make sure to watch for the charcoal sales..You're going to need it!

Back