Extended until Tuesday!! Thermapen running Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals.

Thanks, Phil!

Might as well order a Smoke before heading down the other side of the hill!

Great price on Smoke and the Mk4 as well.

Taking my change jar to the bank today..... (LOL)

My smoke thermometer is currently on a truck for delivery :mrgreen:

This is making me think twice about ordering a pen though versus the thermapop....

$99.00 for the Smoke is the standard price Thermoworks has sold them for since their introduction and is not a price reduction. The other stuff is actually on sale at reduced pricing.

oh well.. bought it anyway.. just picked up a couple of thermopops for $29 bucks also just to keep around the yard..

I was about to order a Smoke and a little bird suggested that I wait just a little while.:wink:

Did the bird indicate how long "a little while" might be? I want me a Smoke!

I was looking for a Bluetherm Duo but I don't see it on the web site and more. Did they discontinue it? :confused:

Did the bird indicate how long "a little while" might be? I want me a Smoke!

Family Christmas get together is 12/17 so I reckon it will be then.

Bad news is that my original 9+ year old original Thermopen that I've been bragging about went through the wash this morning. It's gone.:doh:

Good news is this sale is going on so I have a new MK4 fastest of the fast red model on the way. :dancer:

Thanks for the info. I ordered a red MK4 tonight. My antique "quick read" died when I dropped it today. Been wanting a new one anyway.

Finally broke down and ordered me one of these bad boys, white one should arrive on Thurdsday 8)

Does the Smoke wireless actually work? I bought a Taylor wireless and damn thing can't connect more than 20 feet away it seems. I want to have a remote thermometer but it has to work over an extended range (i.e. over wifi?)

I get a signal in the house from out in the yard, I used it while getting a few hours sleep.. 2nd floor, opposite side of house.. about 60-70 feet.

Back