*** OLD THREAD *** It Could Be Yours......Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Andy :-D!!!!!! Holy crap I was excited when I saw the thermapen box get delivered to the house, but even more excited when I saw not only one, but 2 digital thermometers :shock::shock::becky:. I knew the MK was coming, but how sweet a surprise with an RT model in there too :biggrin1:. Oh and a small bag of jelly beans :clap2:.

Obligatory shot with the beast :icon_blush:

Thanks again Andy. Can't wait to see the other folks schwag!!

Digging up an old thread from last year started about this time. Is this something that will take place this year, or will there be a break similar to after 2013? I ask because I don't want to miss it :-D

Have not had time to get it together this year. Probably take a break from it unless under mass protest from everyone to do it!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Well.....I think you should do it again!!!:becky::thumb:

Maybe I can get a twofer!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Have not had time to get it together this year. Probably take a break from it unless under mass protest from everyone to do it!

I think everyone here wants you to do it again!

would like to see this again, however i understand the amount of work it must take. Thnx for heading it up.

Maybe to save time & trouble you can just tell me where to pick up my new cooker to go with the BW Chubby I won a few years back.
Just trying to make things easier for everybody. :thumb:

Ha...jumped right in and donated then saw this was 2015.....no worries as its a great cause. I did win a brisket a couple years ago which was great. Maybe it will drive some donations anyway.

Ha...jumped right in and donated then saw this was 2015.....no worries as its a great cause. I did win a brisket a couple years ago which was great. Maybe it will drive some donations anyway.
Yeah, me too. Oh well. as you said. Great cause.

I missed the previous, butt would sure love to get in the next... What a cool thing!

Mods: Bury this thread.

Although a good cause, Brethren members are making donations based on last years posting.
Shame on me for not realizing it was a 2015 post.
Good cause.

Would I want to see this happen again this year???..........

5xbeqwzl.jpg

Digging up an old thread from last year started about this time. Is this something that will take place this year, or will there be a break similar to after 2013? I ask because I don't want to miss it :-D
I started a thread a couple of weeks ago asking about raffles and/or fundraisers, with this particular one in mind. I got sent to the "Woodpile.":tape:

I should have read this better I just donated , it's a good cause so not upset just wish I read Thru the thread.

I love raffles but never win

Mods: Bury this thread.

Although a good cause, Brethren members are making donations based on last years posting.
Shame on me for not realizing it was a 2015 post.
Good cause.

No way to bury it. With new posts it shows up. There is a reason we ask folk to be sure that they really want to post in an old thread. This never should have been bumped.

Best I can do now is change the thread title to indicate that it is old.

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED. THIS IS NOT A LIVE RAFFLE. If it happens again there will be a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back