BBQ Pitmasters in Louisiana

Happy Hapgood

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I saw the Texas and Georgia episodes and they say one is coming from Slidell Louisiana.

Does anyone know it this episode has aired yet?

Thanks

Thanks. It will be good to see some LA. BBQ instead of all Creole for a change.

since Georgia was salmon, i can't wait to see Louisiana tritip!

Being next door to Texas Tri-Tip is no problem. I just hope Bubba don't throw a ferrel pig and a gator on at the same time. :laugh:

It'll be some pork cut & caribou steaks for LA. Just like I loved the Ga Salmon. I going to love what LA does w/ it's caribou

Is that a new Slidell airing? There was a Slidell episode a couple of nights ago but it was from last season or the one before.

Pitmaster season 5 locations:

Texas, Georgia, Kansas city, Memphis, North Carolina, and wild card(have no idea where this is filmed).

Pitmaster season 5 locations:

Texas, Georgia, Kansas city, Memphis, North Carolina, and wild card(have no idea where this is filmed).

Well I must have missed season 4. WOW! Had the DVR set up for first run episodes. :tsk:

I just watched the Georgia Episode. My favorite part is when Myron referred to the fish as SAL-MON. Apparently he didn't know the L is silent. Hahahahah....Georgia SAL-MON. Oh yeah....

Salmon in Georgia? It must be that farm raised garbage. The white bones were a dead give away. East coast, West coast, no need to roam, the north coast is better and its closer to home.

Last edited:
All of the Pitmasters episodes this year were done in one location in the Tampa area.

Back