Mondays rock

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
rotisserie brisket Monday that is....:bow:
small 8lb packer over lump,'skeet,& pecan @ 375-400 to 206 internal.
just Bolner's fajita spice & garlic pwdr.

pics%20008_zpsw2u9wpje.jpg

pics%20010_zpstewxzrga.jpg

pics%20011_zpspayxvve1.jpg

pics%20012_zps9pyayxzg.jpg

pics%20013_zpsu6qgx2im.jpg

Awesome. Looks real juicy. Would have thought the bark would be darker at those temps. How long was the cook?

That looks great!! The rotisserie brisket. Is this a fairly new thing?
Also, how long did it cook?

lol.I'm not sure if it's a new thing or not,I"ve roto'd danm near everything since I got it.
it took about 3.5 hrs. everything seems to cook a bit faster on the rotisserie & no stalls on anything I've done so far.

a 6-8 lb. Prime Rib usually take 1-1.5 hrs tops @ around 400-425.

Was at my local Lowes and seen they had some rotisseries for sale. Might have to watch to see if they go on sale.

http://www.lowes.com/Search=grill+r...051&N=0&newSearch=true&Ntt=grill+rotisseries#!
Thanks for sharing!

mine is just a cheapie from Walmart-
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Backyard-Grill-Deluxe-Rotisserie/19581243
"Capable of handling up to a 7 lb. balanced weight load"

I do 8-10 lbs w/out a problem.

"Use this barbecue rotisserie to grill hot dogs, hamburgers, steaks and more."

I haven't quite figured out how to roto a hamburger yet...:icon_bugeyed

Looks good. Just roti'd a 12 lb a couple months ago, it only took 5.5 hours. Nothing like spinning your meat! Mine is set up to spin over wood fire or charcoal but used fire last time....Think maybe it averaged 350-400?

It all looks great. I want some of everything!

Great looking food!

Was at my local Lowes and seen they had some rotisseries for sale. Might have to watch to see if they go on sale.

The rotisserie for my grill came from the clearance shelf at Lowe's. The local big box stores are clearing out the grilling stuff to make room for the fall/winter seasonal items. Now is a good time to pick up accessories.

Back