Frogmore stew in Flushing! (pron)

hav

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I got the hankering for Lobster and it was on sale at the local market.

After running a couple of Google and Brethren searches, I decided on a Frogmore Stew.

I got my Turkey Fryer out and filled it with 8 Quarts of H2O and lots of Old Bay Seasoning.

Stew.jpg

Got about 6 Lobster Tails and couple of pounds of Jumbo Shrimp defrosting.

DSC07126.jpg

Got the Kielbasa cut up (should have smoked or at least grilled beforehand :icon_frow ).

DSC07127.jpg

Here is the finished product, containing, Red Potatoes, Kielbasa, Corn, Lobster Tails & Shrimp.

Not bad for a novice, if I do say so myself!

DSC07133.jpg

That looks very tasty and with lobster too :p
That's the King-Kong of a mudbug!

Very Nice! And looks very good!!

That is some good looking eats. Did you add all the ingredients at once or in a certain order?

I need a couple of pounds of that!

That is some good looking eats. Did you add all the ingredients at once or in a certain order?

Taters, corn & kielbasa went in about the same time, after the boil. Last 5 minutes or so, the tails & shrimp went in.

Last edited:
Outstanding!
Thats some nice looking seafood.

Man if I could get a 8 x 10 glossy of that last picture I would put it right up there with the Playboy Bunnies, that is just one sexy and good looking pile o food. You've got that stuff just right.

Looks real good Did you put in Lemons and Onions????

No, not a big onion fan...but for aromatics...hmmm

Yo keep this up we'll make a good'all boy out of you yet

When do I get my NASCAR Membership?

Man if I could get a 8 x 10 glossy of that last picture I would put it right up there with the Playboy Bunnies, that is just one sexy and good looking pile o food. You've got that stuff just right.

Not quite what I was going for, but...to each his own...lol!

Back