New pics of upcoming Shirley.

sylntghost

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Paul just sent me some new pics today.its a 24x50 straight back.1/2 thick fire box,rotated warmer.it will only have 2 grates but 4 sets of tracks.cant wait to see what the top position does for chicken.will go pick it up next Sunday.

Last edited:
Nice / can't wait to see the finished product. This is almost the same build I've got on order!
Is it an elevated straight back?

Must be nice to be on your 3rd shirley. That looks a lot like my shirley.
I did sell the first to fund this one. I was going to get a elevated 4 grate model like yours.a week before Paul started the build I reel myself in and went with a standard 2 grate model.

I did sell the first to fund this one. I was going to get a elevated 4 grate model like yours.a week before Paul started the build I reel myself in and went with a standard 2 grate model.

glad to see you holding back a little and wish I could learn what you did , real easy to get caught up needing this and that . :mrgreen:

glad to see you holding back a little and wish I could learn what you did , real easy to get caught up needing this and that . :mrgreen:
The sad thing is I called Paul last February to order this cooker. It was only supposed to be a 24x50 cabinet char grill on a red trailer to match my smoker. Now it's a full blown smoker and I did not even get the grill pan upgrade for the main chamber.

Ghost are those the standard wheels? If so what size are they?

Really Nice unit! I have an XL BGE now but I am talking with Tyler on new cooker. I dont have any experience with an offset though so i have lots to learn! Enjoy your new cooker, its a beauty!

Back