Another Weber CS Appreciation thread

charrederhead

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
What can I say? Weber continues to offer incredible Customer Service.

I bought a 2014 NIB Copper OTG 22.5 off CL.

The front leg was scratched/dented a little bit, and one of the bowl handles was a bit cock-eyed:

I sent these pics and of course they insisted on sending another leg AND a bowl. :hail::hail::hail:

WeberForEver

Have you got a Weber CS glory story?

Yep! I have a similar story where I scorded my performer off of CL with cover and the cover was shot (less than a year old). The previous owner said she never registered it so I called weber and sure enought they took my info and applied the warranty. Got a replacement cover and a fully warrantied perfomer.

u sent in a warranty claim for that? barely noticeable handle issue and scuff marks? lol wow......

I called them today about my Smokey Joe grate not being level in the bowl they are going to send me a new bottom. Really friendly and overall great CS.

Cool that you got the same service from a CL score. What a great company.

huh, I never knew you can register your Webers. Im guessing this is on there website somewhere?

u sent in a warranty claim for that? barely noticeable handle issue and scuff marks? lol wow......

Yeah...wow indeed. Point missed. :thumb:

I registered the kettle. I didn't make a warranty claim, ask for any replacement parts, or say the product was defective.

Weber has enough pride in their product to expect each one to reach the customer in pristine condition. I admire and applaud their commitment to excellence.

No CS story as I've never had a problem that needed fixing from Weber, but I did just acquire a copper 22.5" OTG myself. Pretty sweet looking grill.

I would have fo sho

It was new in the box so it should look......... well.........NEW.

I expect quality even if I got a deal. It's like going to fast food an accepting a cold burger.

I can't remember all of the great experiences I've had with them, but many times they have waived their flat $7 shipping charge and sent me replacement parts by 2-day delivery. Sharon is the best over there!

Man all I can find local is the typical black versions.. I've come across a bud light edition? I like those copper ones an if I could find a red one to add to the family would be great.. Guess I'll be registering my next "new" weber haha

Back