Wings, Maytag Blue chees and Franks....

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
OK..... I'm Marty and I have a wing addiction. This is the best rendition of hot wings that I have made. I cook them on my MAK pellet grill (the whole wing with the tip removed). I season them with 50/50 Smoking Guns hot mixed with Habanero Death Dust. Skin side down on the grill (at 265 or so) for 1 hour then flip for 30 minutes. During the last 5 minutes I baste them with a heated mixture of Frank's Hot wing sauce, butter and Maytag blue cheese. Let that glaze a little. Then top lightly with a blue cheese dressing. Dang that's good.....

Wow, that looks great. I love the smoke and grill method, I throw in a flash fry before grilling... Just a thought.

Marty your whole meal looks wonderful!! Love the color on your wings, very nice!!

Marty, your wings look great I bet the meat just fell off the bones. The color of that sauce looks great too, love the idea of adding blue cheese to it and letting that cook a bit and get nice melty.

Um, yes. I also have a wing "problem." They're just so damn good! Those look awesome, but you appear to only have eaten 3.... isn't 20 wings the magic number?

Excellent! I don't really have wings in rotation, but I do love them when I eat 'em. These look fantastic, and I need to remember wings those times when I'm trying to figure out what to cook.

Marty, those look really tasty!
I don't really have wings in rotation
Well, now you have no excuse, they are not just
apps anymore. My wife, who claims not to like 'em,
polished off a bowl of 12 wings in front of me,
then said, "I guess I'm not hungry for dinner now".
These are a great addition to your repetoire.

Back