New Smoker Build Complete!

sweetheatbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Well almost, just need to order one more thermometer. The build has taken a little over 5 months but I it is ready for its first fire. I had an idea for an insulated reverse flow stick burner and my dad brought the idea to life. I would love to say I helped him with the build but mainly I stood around and helped hold things in place. It has a 30x60 11 guage rolled tube chamber with atleast 1" insulation around the chamber. Can't wait to fire it up and season it!

Attachments

• Smoker side view.jpg
    Smoker side view.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 437
  • Smoker front.jpg
    Smoker front.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 434
Sweet!! Love the looks of that. Can't wait to see some food come off of it.

That is one sweet looking cooker, almost to pretty to get her dirty, almost:wink:

Man that thing is a beast, and it's beautiful!

That thing is a beauty. I'd love to see some pics of the building process if you have any.

WOW!! Really looks awesome take on a tour of it! More pics please:smile: well done to you and your dad

Beautiful rig! Can't wait for some cook pics.

Brethren with your skills are a true treasure. Wish I had your talent! Please post more pics and can't wait to see your first cook!

Awesome cooker! But 1 pic will get you banned around here.:heh: don't be a cooker tease...

Edit: that cooker deserves it's own photo shoot.

That is one heck of a good looking smoker!! Can't wait to see some cooks on that thing.

Back