Winner of the BBQ Brethren "The Magical Smoked Ingredient" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Smoke Dawg!

Congrats on a fantastic TD win!

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "The Magical Smoked Ingredient" Throwdown, Smoke Dawg will receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send Shagdog a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 40 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 1/8!
Just send Moose and Shagdog a PM ASAP with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3) Your choice of THREE[/FONT] 3 One lb. Bags of Oakridge rub of your choosing!

You can check out Oakridge BBQ's Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Oakridge BBQ to explore the incredible rubs, sauces, brines, and injections they have available!

To redeem your prize, please send Moose your rub choice, plus your FULL shipping address, phone number and email address and your prize will be expedited.

***Please Note: Prizes only can be redeemed by residents of the U.S.***

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3422721&postcount=13Smoke Dawg

View the Vote Thread

Thanks Everyone!
It as a fun cook and I am still enjoying the Clam dip during football games. The rest is long gone!

Thank You to Oakridge BBQ for putting up the rubs for a Prize. I love their rubs and will enjoy them very much!

Special rules coming up!

Last edited:
Back