Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Cookin' On a Flat!" Throwdown is...

This was one of my favorite TDs to date. All of the entries were outstanding and I hope to give the recipes a try.
Sako's seafood paella won me over. Fantastic cook Sir! Congratulations on the win! :clap2:

Great job Sako! I need to enter one of these darn TDs again some day. But since my Mom was the only one who voted for me last time, I have been a bit intimidated!

LP gas maintenance / repair

Happened on this site a few days ago and read a question about repairing a LP hose chewed by a puppy.
I have some background in LP gas; as I worked for distributor. We plumbed new delivery trucks / installed LP systems on cars and medium duty trucks.
My best advice is if your unfamiliar with LP then leave it to the Pros / they will have the proper repair ends and tools to do the job or recommend a new hose!!! The reason I'm writing this is I have two friends that lost they homes to LP fires; one was severely burned!!!
I also saw a statement about regulators that I consider poor information. Regulators should be at the supp[y source; you don't want high pressure LP running thru your home.

If you don't know/ leave it for the Pros/ don't become a statistic!!!
SAFE AND HAPPY COOKING TO ALL
ybrik said it

Back