IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> **FEB Special**"Foods of Love: Pick 3 or More!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> **FEB Special**"Foods of Love: Pick 3 or More!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Banner.gif

Our February SPECIAL TD category is..."Pick 3 or More Ingredients From the Foods of Love!"

1948457_bluetang.jpg

This was Bluetang's winning entriy in the 2012 "Hot & Bothered: Food to gitcha inna Mood Throwdown

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

1. Prepare a meal using at LEAST 3 ingredients from the following list:

FOODS OF LOVE

You do not have to use these ingredients exclusively, you just have to include 3 or more in the meal or dish you prepare. :thumb:

2. This is an OPEN CATEGORY meaning you can cook whatever you like as long as it reflects the above theme and conforms to standard Throwdown rules.

3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED and encouraged for this TD only!

You may submit entries that are cooked from Monday 2/1 through Monday 2/29/16.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 2/29/16.

Click here to
READ THE RULES
for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
I saw no Klingon foods on that list. How would I endure without them?
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJEuCgR18Ug"]Klingon Females and Their Pure Wrongness - YouTube[/ame]

Back