Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Foods to Eat for a Lucky 2016" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Oldyote!

Congrats to Ric on a fantastic TD win!

lbP4iQj_zpspdrvvqh7.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "
Foods to Eat for a Lucky 2016" Throwdown, Oldyote will receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send Shagdog a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 40 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 1/22!
Just send Moose and Shagdog a PM ASAP with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3) Your [/FONT]choice of one can of Simply Marvelous Rubs! :clap2:
You can check out the Simply Marvelous Brethren Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Simply Marvelous to explore the incredible rubs Steph has created. :thumb:[FONT=&quot]Please PM me your email and FULL shipping details to expedite your prize.[/FONT]

To redeem your prize, please send Moose your rub choice, plus your FULL shipping address, phone number and email address and your prize will be expedited.

***Please Note: Prizes only can be redeemed by residents of the continental U.S.***

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3438604&postcount=12Oldyote

View the Vote Thread

Nice OY! My vote was the tie breaker. Well, that or one of the other 20... :mrgreen:

Thanks All

While winter grilling and smoking can be fun I'm really looking forward to warmer temps. I always appreciate the throwdowns but even more so this time of year as they help to motivate me to get outside and cook no matter what the thermometer might say.

Ric

Back