Brethren Hat Poll

The official I want a Brethren Hat if....

• Cost is no object I want one NOW! gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • $30? mmmmmmaybe....

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • $25? Yeah OK - they do look REALLY good

Votes: 170 40.8%
  • I'll take slightly less quality for $20 Alex

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • I've never paid more than $15 for a ball cap and I'm not about to start now

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Farker!

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
A pirate ninja..?!?!?!:laugh:

Ninja__Pirate__Awesome.jpg

1431684-ninjapirate.jpg

My hat from the 2008/2009 order has recently become missing in action. Wife denies any knowledge of same despite repeated complaints about "...that smoky hat hanging in my closet..." Cost projections suggest that a new hat may be less expensive than a divorce attorney, hence my renewed interest in this two year old thread.

How about I bring a load of these with me to the Texas Bash in October? Just say "eh?" if you want one.

They're kind of sensitive about people crossing over the border to get to Texas at the moment. Maybe you should think again.:p Or get one of those hats they wear in Alberta,

All-round.jpg

you'll look more Texan than a native Texan.

So I can sneak in a car load of red "eh?" hats by disguising myself in a more Texan than native Texan Albertan hat….. hmmmm, maybe I can get my more Texan than native Texan Albertan hat refrigerated and smuggle in a couple jars of Rene's Mighty Caesar Dressing for Scott…..

So I can sneak in a car load of red "eh?" hats by disguising myself in a more Texan than native Texan Albertan hat….. hmmmm, maybe I can get my more Texan than native Texan Albertan hat refrigerated and smuggle in a couple jars of Rene's Mighty Caesar Dressing for Scott…..
That's a white substance, right? They'll release you after it tests negative, shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks.

:becky: :clap2: :pray:

Kathy, I think if you bring a load of those down here, there may be the first ever Brethren Bash and Skeet Shoot, but no clay trap, if you know what i'm sayin' :)

Back