BBQ Logos

FLAQUE

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Does anyone know where/who makes logos for catering/concession businesses? I've found logo design companies on the internet, just checking to see if another brethren knows anyone.

Thanks.

Logan Tyler Childers of LTC Designs did ours. We are very happy with his work as we felt he understood what we were thinking and did a great job putting our wants into the design very quickly. If you would like his contact info, feel free to private message me.

LTC Designs did ours too.
<<<<<<

Reasonable price and very quick turnaround.

Thanks Logan. I'll be in touch soon. I just need to settle on a name :confused:

Would highly recommend Patrick with bbqlogos.com. Awesome work , very fast and pricing that won't break your wallet.

I'll have to give another vote for Patrick at bbqlogos.com. I'm working with him right now on a team logo and banner. He's very talented and returns sketches in record time!

If you just someone thats good with photoshop,,,, and great making logo's, try out fiveer I can give your the name I used for a project, if you are interested, I usually buy a couple extra "coffee's" to get the job done fast.

Patrick at bbqlogos.com just finished this one for me. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. He sent me a rough sketch that was even better than what I had in mind, started putting some color to it and in less than an hour it was done.

picture.php

Back