Acorn Kamado

Bobc

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Well I went to Home Depot this morning. Had to pick up some lump charcoal. I've been watching this Acorn Kamado with the cart in charcoal grey for a few months now. It has a dent in the lid and marked down from $299 to $199. So i looked at it again this morning and it had a sign "Buy today take $50 off. Buy today with new Home Depot charge take $100 off." Wow that would make it $99 so I went to the main desk and said I wanted to buy it. They wheeled the grill up to the counter and the girl started the checkout and new account procedure. I already have a Home Depot Charge so I opened one in my son's name which just so happens to be the same as mine. To make a long story short they also had a promotion going on today 10% off any purchase of $25 or more so I got another $20 off. Final cost was $79.99 plus tax. I still can't believe it

You sir, have earned Brethren Respect.

You have done exceptionally well!!

Now post us some cooks!

I don't "need" a new Akorn but at that price point I couldn't resist! Score!!!

Absolutely a no brainer!! I've had mine for years and although its starting to let go (rust and such) its givin me some great cooks low and slow and high direct heat!

Back