• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New NC BBQ Association - Meet and Greet

Ranucci's Big Butt BBQ

Reaction score

Attachments

• NC BBQ assoc meet and greet_rev.pdf
    62.8 KB · Views: 36
NCBS isn't functional for competitions, so I'm looking forward to NCBBQA taking lead in NC competitions! Still will have to compete in North Carolina with KCBS (15-16 contests this year) and the NC Pork Council (23 contests last year) for weekends (with SBN and MBN having one or three as well), but I'm hoping it can get established quickly and give credibility to NC BBQ!

Tom, that's what we are hoping for. There will be some contests this year and possibly looking at doing some duel contests as well so guys can try some categories.
Cvath, we will be holding cooking classes along with judging classes very soon. We are also looking for contest reps as well.
If you can, stop down this Sunday as we will have all the info you need. If not I would be more than happy to email anyone with the info we pass out.

Tom, that's what we are hoping for. There will be some contests this year and possibly looking at doing some duel contests as well so guys can try some categories.
Cvath, we will be holding cooking classes along with judging classes very soon. We are also looking for contest reps as well.
If you can, stop down this Sunday as we will have all the info you need. If not I would be more than happy to email anyone with the info we pass out.

Hey Alex, I have a previous commitment this Sunday also, but I'm extremely interested in more information on the Association in general and judging in particular!
Please email me anything you can. Thanks! BBQ.tom@hotmail.com

If it was more centrally located in the state I would go. Charlotte is a 4.5 hour drive for me.

Back