Hurricane prep, no time for Q but....

Biloxidman

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Might as well have some marinated crab claws!

0635f41ed0b53c85154b677e364b0d77.jpg

Moved stuff at the river (10.5 feet above 8 foot flood stage projected), picked up furniture, stocked up on supplies (beer, wine, steaks, charcoal, canned goods water), covered windows. Now we wait. Looks like Biloxi is dead center right now unless it keeps wandering East.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yeah! I love those little claws. lol Looks delicious!!
Hope you and family stay safe!

Taken boats up the river many times before storms. We had friends with boats in slips that McElroys overlooked. Countless weekends and nights on the boats, and quite a few of the Christmas boat parades. Always great times. This was before Katrina. Before they rebuilt and lifted McElroys.

Stay safe Biloximan.

Taken boats up the river many times before storms. We had friends with boats in slips that McElroys overlooked. Countless weekends and nights on the boats, and quite a few of the Christmas boat parades. Always great times. This was before Katrina. Before they rebuilt and lifted McElroys.

Stay safe Biloximan.

Thanks homesmoke. I had a boat at the small craft harbor for years before I got smart and graduated to a boat on a trailer that I can move with my 4wd.

Hopefully, y'all are spared any major damages down there.

I know Mike had a bit of a mess in Shreveport from Laura's nasty arse.

Back