• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Kosmos Wing Dust!

mph33

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
If you haven't tried any of his wing dust, you are missing out big time. Last night, I used lemon pepper. I will definitely order some more and we'll be getting the garlic parmesan as well. I can't stand sloppy wet wings and these dry rubs for chicken wings is absolutely spectacular! Crispy skin like you fried it with a hint of smoke flavor. I smoked these at 425°,, no water pan, applied SPG and duck fat spray. One piece of pecan with cowboy lump.

Sv6emr1.jpg

8Crn9fO.jpg

cuR3Dze.jpg

wRTIkCK.jpg

2aC0XJt.jpg

those look great!

Anyone have any issues with the dust hardening in the bag? I went to use some of the buffalo flavor last week. The pouch was zipped shut and I put it in a ziplock with the air pressed out of it. It still hardened up. That's the only downside that might keep me from purchasing again.

Watch out for the hot Buffalo! It’s very good but a little goes a long way!!

My local store carries them but never had try but you got me wanting to now , they look great .

My local store carries them but never had try but you got me wanting to now , they look great .

Just a reminder you apply the rub after you cook the wings and then do a good shake with a little bit of butter I'm telling you now these wings came out absolutely fantastic!

Hmm...butter! I didn’t use butter last time I tried it and was really disappointed in the end result. It’s like the seasonings didn’t melt into the wings and it was very grainy tasting. I’ll try again with butter. I bet that’s the ticket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I actually like his chili lime wing dust. I really enjoy his Nashville hot chicken. Have the salt & vinegar to try but haven't gotten to yet.

I really like the 7 pepper face lift. Of course i like spicy things, but it also has a nice smoky flavors. The Honey BBQ wasn't good - it just didn't translate at all. No matter how much I used of it. Now I'm not quite sure what to use it on to get rid of it.

Where are you guys getting this stuff. It's $15 for 5oz on Amazon. Way more than I'm gonna pay for mostly salt and sugar.

Just a reminder you apply the rub after you cook the wings and then do a good shake with a little bit of butter I'm telling you now these wings came out absolutely fantastic!

Great info thanks! I usually deep fry them. I am pretty sure the Ace that still has Weber charcoal carries Kosmo

Back