Help Me Find A Squeeze Bottle

Mike in Roseville

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

On my last stop to the Restaurant Depot I picked up a gargantuan bottle of Sambal Oelek chili paste (half the price of Amazon and more economical than buying small jars). So, I was thinking of putting it in a mason jar and refilling that as-needed. Then I started thinking a squeeze bottle might be better. I know I can get some that with little red caps that you can cut the tip off with a razor blade to make the opening larger. Might go that route.

I wanted to see if there is a commercial place that sells a flip-top capped bottle that has a spout opening of 7/16" - 9/16." For example, the Heinz relish squeeze bottle is about 9/16."

Bottle size isn't as important as the nozzle opening.

Anyone know of anything like that?

Im assuming if you know the size of the heinz relish opening, you had one to measure. Could you just empty one of those, clean and use?

I am not sure about a place to find them. Maybe Satans Warehouse (Walmart), or another big store in the section with Blackstone accessories? What about using one of your old Heinz bottles? Then you save a few pennies.

I do have a Heinz Relish bottle but it’s unopened. I guess I’ll just use a mason jar until I finish the relish and then repurpose that.

Sam's sells a six pack of the clear squeeze bottles, no caps, though.

Not sure on the precise demand on dimension, but Dollar General has squeeze bottles for a buck. :-D

You can cut the nozzle dimension.

They work for me, and they're cheap. :-D

Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Last edited:
Must be nice to be rich and afford that stuff :razz: Thanks for sharing, that's a great site. Bookmarked!

Completely agree. I have no need for any of this and yet I can see myself spending way too much time looking through it and ordering misc. stuff just because it's cheap and (now) I can

I use these for a multitude of condiments like thousand island dressing from gallons. They have an "X" shaped silicone valve and nothing has gotten stuck in it yet.

You don't have to use them as FIFO, I store them valve side up instead of valve side down. Although I get these locally, I'm sure they might be available on Amazon.

https://www.equippers.com/fifo-32-oz-squeeze-bottle-with-clear-valve/280-1817.asp

df1817_n.jpg

Back