Ohio - Kroger brisket sale

Crest Market in OKC, had $2.50 choice brisket yesterday. That's a real departure for them, before the pandemic their choice brisket was always around $5 per pound.

On the rare occasion I have seen brisket at the local Kroger they are like $8 lb

The local Kroger did not have any brisket, and it would not have been on sale either. They did have pork butts for $1.19 on sale here this week, but I still have a backstock of those. Since I retired, I have not made it up to RD due to the CORONA. My office used to be 5 minutes away from the Atlanta and Norcross RD locations (right in middle of them). Sam's around here is always packed and again I have not made it over due to the CORONA and being in a high risk group... I need to try their curbside pickup I guess since I'm a plus/business member.

The local Kroger did not have any brisket, and it would not have been on sale either. They did have pork butts for $1.19 on sale here this week, but I still have a backstock of those. Since I retired, I have not made it up to RD due to the CORONA. My office used to be 5 minutes away from the Atlanta and Norcross RD locations (right in middle of them). Sam's around here is always packed and again I have not made it over due to the CORONA and being in a high risk group... I need to try their curbside pickup I guess since I'm a plus/business member.

I think that last year around Labor Day, the Atlanta area Kroger stores had brisket for $1.99/lb., so if you are not in a big hurry, it might pay to wait a couple of weeks.

Back