A BBQ Brethren Event Willie Pallooza 2014 Riverhead 7/11-7/13

Niiiiiiicccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Is there any info you can give now like where in riverhead and what actual days the comp will be taking place on. Safe to assume Sat. and Sunday.

SICK!!!! Just what riverhead needs! Great job Willie B.!

Just so everyone remembers, Willie B. is pitmaster @ south shore bbq in patchogue, so if it takes a little while to get a reply, be patient, pretty sure he's got his hands full and dirty.

Looking forward to this! Way to go Willie!:thumb:

Ugh!! Was planning on this one and then found out it was canceled. Picked a different one to substitute. Now, I'm not sure it's in the budget. Glad it's back but fark me :decision:

Stoked about this!!! :clap2: Im so Happy I'm going to let Smokin Irish use our extension cord:-D

Ugh!! Was planning on this one and then found out it was canceled. Picked a different one to substitute. Now, I'm not sure it's in the budget. Glad it's back but fark me :decision:

Come down and hang out or help with the judging! WilliePallooza is a fun event. Stop by, say hi and hang out for a while.

Eric

Stoked about this!!! :clap2: Im so Happy I'm going to let Smokin Irish use our extension cord:-D

Oh thats AWESOME!! I didn't think we could do this one, we lost our extension cord. But now that you have come through!!! Pheww dodge a bullet.

Back