Willie Pallooza WSM and more Giveaway

rbsnwngs

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
This giveaway is open to anyone who wants to help

As it has been in the past we will be raising money to help support the fight against Breast Cancer. All money rasied from this giveaway will be given to Breast Cancer Help of Bay Shore, NY

This year at Willie Pallooza we are able to giveaway some very nice items, the way this would work is you can contact me via e-mail (wbreakstone1@optonline.net) for payment options or you can go to paypal and use mcgriff516@yahoo.com. If you puchase tickets via paypal please send me a Pm or an e-mail letting me know. If you win one or more of the items and need them shipped you are responsible for the price of shipping. The prizes will be drawn on 4/17 at the awards ceremony at Willie Pallooza.

The ticket price

$10 per ticket
$25 for 3 tickets
$50 for 8 tickets

The prizes will be drawn in Highest to lowest dollar value starting with

1. 22" WSM
2. 26" Weber Kettle
3. 22" Weber Proformer
4. Bayou Turkey Fryer

I want to thank everyone in advance for your help and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.

Wille B

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great cause and an opportunity to win some great items.

Thanks, Willie!

Eric

its safe to assume, you will be selling tickets at the event ????
Cash is king

there are now links on the willie pallooza web site so your able to go directly to paypal www.williepallooza.com
yes i will be selling tickets at the event and Alex from BCH will also be raffleing off some other items

we are now also giving away a 32inch LCD flat screen TV

Back