Black Ops Rub

Grimm5577

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So i kept hearing about people using Black Ops Brisket rub, and decided I would give it a try. But not being too familiar with it or who made it I ended up purchasing a different brand "Black Ops" Rub. Seems that Oakridge BBQ isn't the only one selling a "Black Ops" Rub.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Ops-Sea...&qid=1387569130&sr=8-1&keywords=black+ops+rub

It's a decent rub, but for $15 for only about 6oz is quite pricey. Gonna have to get the Oakridge version and see how it compares.

I feel like i've been had.

That says seasoning not rub. Also it says Cajun on it, Black Ops isn't spicy by any means. Good luck with that :

I understand trying to save money buying on amazon, but support the Brethren and it's vendors and buy direct.

thanks diesel, "knowing is half the battle" and I didn't know any better. hence my dismay finding out what i bought (at a premium price) wasn't what I wanted.

thanks diesel, "knowing is half the battle" and I didn't know any better. hence my dismay finding out what i bought (at a premium price) wasn't what I wanted.

If you got it from Amazon and didn't like it, you can probably return it. Then place an order at Oakridge.

Wait. Why are we in Q Talk?

I think we done took a wrong turn Uncle G.!!

Back