Looking for slider suggestions

DaveAlvarado

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
My girlfriend is hosting a small dinner party on Sunday night and asked me to grill. We're thinking sliders sound good.

I'm thinking of doing pulled pork, chicken, and burgers, but those are just the first things that popped in my head. Anybody got cool funky recipes for sliders of any kind? This will be for 5 people so no need to go bananas, just something I can do a few of each.

buddy made some great sliders awhile back. Italian sausage, topped with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and frenches fried onions.

pizza burger revisited

Pulled pork and grilled cheese samiches

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Naked fatty slices on toasted King's Hawaiian rolls. I like em with grilled onion and maybe a dash of bbq sauce, the mrs likes em with maple syrup. Even just fatty and roll, they are amazing

This simple combo of grilled onions, patty, cheese, slice of roma tomato and toasted buns I did is fantastic.

9ESz25aMHTlDF64RQ47e3e7BBaXGx7-AQc1QmjBOfpQ=w1744-h981-no

And pulled pork sliders on King's Hawaiian rolls with apple slaw and touch of bbq sauce. You can also top it with some pickled onions. :thumb:

SNO1TPqh.png

ssv...I saw your pictures and nearly cried...SO...MUCH...YES!!!!!

Thank you sir! I cried when I took my first bites with both. :-D My go to for sliders. So simple yet so farking good.l

buddy made some great sliders awhile back. Italian sausage, topped with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and frenches fried onions.

pizza burger revisited
I would stand in line for these!

We like doing a thin chicken breast topped with BBQ sauce, bacon, and cheese. Could even add some sauteed mushrooms and onions.

Did a bunch of pork loin sliders last weekend - smoked them to 155 IT, sliced nice and thin, 2-3 slices on the roll - choice of sauces. Would be good with some caramelized onions or maybe a red onion chutney...

I like to make a variety of meatball sliders. Also salmon patty and crab cake sliders.

I like to make a variety of meatball sliders. Also salmon patty and crab cake sliders.

Ooooh!! Crab cake sliders. :hungry: Jeanie just pushed the slider game up a few notches.

Ooooh!! Crab cake sliders. :hungry: Jeanie just pushed the slider game up a few notches.

Thanks Neighbor! I tried to find my pics but gave up. Probably on that last computer that I fried. :doh:
:/

Homemade White Castle/Krystal burgers made with real meat and real onions. Steamed on the Blackstone.

Thanks Neighbor! I tried to find my pics but gave up. Probably on that last computer that I fried. :doh:
:/

I envisioned it already. :-D That sounds crazy delicious Neighbor.

Did come Cuban Sliders for a pot luck at work -used the King's Hawaiian sweet bread. They went fast. If you have some frozen pulled pork (most here do) and some deli sliced ham, you are on your way.

Pork tenderloin marinated in a jerk sauce sliced thin topped with mandolin thin sliced raw onion. Grilled beef tenderloin, again sliced thin, with a prepared horseradish sauce ... if you want to get jiggy with it, top instead, with some crab imperial!:-D

Back