Roll Call: BBQ on the Farm - May 18-19th. Yardley, Pa.

Mrs. Sawdust

Knows what a fatty is.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Brothers and Sisters,

Who is heading to BBQ on the Farm on May 18-19th at Shadybrook Farms in Yardley, Pa? The Polocks will be there and we would like to invite all Brethren teams to stop by our site for some socialization and a "soft drink":icon_wink We look forward to seeing you all there.

Has anyone recieved a competitor's packet in the mail (listing your site #, etc...)?

We'll be down on Wednesday night, cooking for a golf tournament on Thursday then sight seeing in the evening. Friday we'll dump the pit and hopefully set up next to that pesky Fat Angle team. Then down to a Phillies game, sight seeing later in the evening. Back to the site on Saturday. It'll be a busy weekend like the last couple years.

Bad Bones will be there... My bro-in-law/teammate, Sean, will be there this time out. Probably only one of two contests he be able to attend with me this year as a baby is due later in the summer for him and the wifey.

We will be there. We are looking forward to meeting everyone there. They sure have been advertising this event big time locally. I think that there will be a ton of people watching us "do our thing" at this cook-off!

I have not gotten any type of info pack in the mail. I was wondering about that. Hey, we only live around the corner so we will just show up and go from there.

Mike

Has anyone recieved a competitor's packet in the mail (listing your site #, etc...)?

Kirk,

I participated in the BBQ on the River (the event's previous name) the past two years and never received a competitor's packet in the mail. I just showed up the day of the event and Tom showed me where to set up.

ps, Pig Tippin' will be there.

the turtles are making the crawl

We're in. Never too sure we'll get there in time for the Friday nite turnin though. See ya'll there.
Nancee

Brothers and Sisters,

Who is heading to BBQ on the Farm on May 18-19th at Shadybrook Farms in Yardley, Pa? The Polocks will be there and we would like to invite all Brethren teams to stop by our site for some socialization and a "soft drink":icon_wink We look forward to seeing you all there.

We're in. Never too sure we'll get there in time for the Friday nite turnin though. See ya'll there.
Nancee

We won't be there for Friday evening turn-in. We will be arriving Early Saturday AM.

Hey everyone.
I figure we will get there sometime Friday morning. We only have a few miles to drive.

Here's an FYI for everyone. There are at least 2-3 major food stores very close to the farm. Just in case you forget something.

Mike

I just found out for all you NY guys, if you want to see Joe Pepitone and get an autograph, he is at the Trenton Thunder game Friday night May 18. They are the Yankees Minor League Team, about 15 minutes away. The best seats in the house are only $10.

It's better then a Phillies game!

Mike

3 Eyz BBQ will be there (last minute add prior to KC). Hope to see you all there!

Wish I could be there with you guys. Had planned on doing this one, but a family commitment is taking priority.

I went by the farm today to check out the market. They have a small produce section and everything looks pretty good. They will need to stock up alot more if they plan on selling to all the teams. It's more landscape stuff then produce. They also have a small deli section in there.

It looks like we will be in the big field right off the road. That's where they hold most events there. A dog show or something like that was there today. I wonder if they plan on having a place for us to park our trailers and trucks? It would be nice.

Mike

Back