Fattie Help

smokerpa

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Guys,

After a long day today, my sister wants me to make a fattie for her. Her son doesn't leave my house on the weekends when I'm cooking. I made 20# of sausage and 10# of bacon today (started the process). I snuck some wings in for him tonight. I would have taken pictures of those, but I went to finish the sausage and I came back and they were gone. Guess they were ok. And they say this kid is a picky eater.

I digress.....sorry about that. My sister doesn't like onions or peppers. I know.....crazy right. I need some ideas for a fattie, since you will not tell me what she wants. She just says cheese and another meat. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. She is so hard to cook for.

SmokerPA

I'm tellin' ya, a corned beef hash stuffed fattie is to die for!

Oh, and one stuffed with Chorizo doesn't suck either.

Of course, you could do one nekkid.

My mind is not the issue on this one. My sisters mind is the problem. I never thought about what not to put in one before. I just make them based on whatever I'm in the mood for.

Harbormaster, I have never made a corned beef hash one. You have a process on that. We just literally talking wrap it and put it to bed?

Harbormaster, I have never made a corned beef hash one. You have a process on that. We just literally talking wrap it and put it to bed?

Well sir, flatten out a thawed sausage log, spoon the hash in the middle of the sausage, roll it up, seal it, and smoke it. Cheese might even be good with it.
Canned hash is fine.
You'll be surprised how freaking good it is.

Squashbag.....

MollysBdayJuly2012Pt2017.jpg

Get out your trowel....

LastSunAug2012040.jpg

Swiss.....

LastSunAug2012043.jpg

Pastrami.....

LastSunAug2012045.jpg

Cherry wood....

LastSunAug2012070.jpg

MollysBdayJuly2012Pt2037.jpg

Deli Fattie.....

MollysBdayJuly2012Pt2048.jpg

I've put this one in several places lately, but it really is that good.....

Back