Pretty cool facebook page for all us blackstone griddle guys!

Yep. I stumbled across that page a couple of days ago and joined.

Been on there for a few weeks. They just did a giveaway sponsored by Blackstone! Nice place to hangout too.

Nice to see North Carolina people in here...we should have a bash like the Texas guys do!

There's one happening in April. Check out the brethren bashes link. I'm sure I'm the only one hoping for crappy weather so I can make it!

There's one happening in April. Check out the brethren bashes link. I'm sure I'm the only one hoping for crappy weather so I can make it!

Thanks...will check it out. Haven't looked in there in a long while.

There is a Carolina bash.:mrgreen: BTW, I was born in Hickory.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240941

On topic. I did NOT know this blackstone page existed. Just joined. Thanks for the heads up.

I know you were born here as we had this discussion 2-3 years ago!:biggrin1: Along with all the Q joints between Hickory and Asheville. Speaking of...there is a fairly new place in Morganton called Fat Boyz...do you know Ricky Smith? His place...He's from your neck o' the woods...their Q is better than JD's to me...but I think they beat him on brisket.

Thanks for the info, not a big facebook user but looks like a nice group.

I know you were born here as we had this discussion 2-3 years ago!:biggrin1: Along with all the Q joints between Hickory and Asheville. Speaking of...there is a fairly new place in Morganton called Fat Boyz...do you know Ricky Smith? His place...He's from your neck o' the woods...their Q is better than JD's to me...but I think they beat him on brisket.

:oops::oops::oops: Sorry for forgetting that!!

And yes, I know that place. And you are spot on. They beat JD's on everything except brisket.

You should give Buxton hall a try in Asheville. Pretty dang good all around. Can hit the wallet pretty flippin hard if you're not careful though.

Back