What Valentines BBQ related items did you get today?

chrischandler71

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I should have some Smokin Guns Hot coming I think. I have not tried this rub yet, but heard good things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not bbq but I got a new running watch. My old one wouldn't stay charged for the duration I needed and I was using my wifes. Wasn't expecting this and looks decent enough for every day use too which I didn't have.
OIclfKKl.jpg

I recently got a griddle (a Camp Chef Flat Top Griddle) and my wife surprised me by going into a Smashburger restaurant and asking how to get one of their burger smasher tools. Much to her surprise they handed her one she could have for free. The handle was bent but it was still perfectly fine.

I found the company that sells them and I called them up because it wasn't available online. They said they had some and they were available. They said they were $260.55. :shock: When I asked how many units that is, they said 1. One smasher was $260.55.

That's a nice gift honey!

http://www.wasserstrom.com/restaura...ision-industries-1-3-size-burger-press-483801

Not BBQ specific but definitely will be used for BBQ sides and other Q related items.
Wife got tired hearing me cuss about my 14 year old food processor that worked when it wanted to... got me a new B&D 800 watt one that does it all. In the process of making a thread...

An in house made pound of bacon, a pound of summer sausage, and a gift certificate from a local specialty butcher that breaks down all their own local sourced animals.:-D
They also offer classes in sausage making and butchering.

House shoes.

Never underestimate the importance of a good pair of house shoes.

Back