Breakfast for dinner

bbqwilly

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
It started out going to be just sausage and biscuits. But the more I cooked, the more I wanted. Started out with 1lb of sausage we got from a hog a month ago.

image_zpstkcx24yc.jpg

Then I saluted some onions and cut up a potato and fried them up.

image_zpszfukui1f.jpg

image_zpsumi7tw86.jpg

I took the leftover sausage and made some homemade gravy. Add some eggs and there you have it.

image_zpsc1ttqkze.jpg

Looks awesome brother. One of my favorite meals for "dinner" is a half dozen pancakes soaked in 50/50 maple syrup and honey with patty sausage!! Nothing wrong with breakfast for dinner in my book. Again, great looking grub.

Dang Will, that looks killer! Wish I had a plate right now. Well done Sir!! :-D

Looks awesome brother. One of my favorite meals for "dinner" is a half dozen pancakes soaked in 50/50 maple syrup and honey with patty sausage!! Nothing wrong with breakfast for dinner in my book. Again, great looking grub.

That sounds really good. I'll have to try that

........a half dozen pancakes soaked in 50/50 maple syrup and honey

HOLY FARK!! As a man who just loves...LOVES.... maple syrup as well as honey why have I never ever done this?????? Thanks for the kick in the head!!

And bbqwilly......That looks like one heck of a meal sir!! I'd eat every bit of that!!

We love a breakfast dinner.

Yours looks awesome.

Love me some breakfast for dinner!!! Yours looks great!!!

Nice! Breakfast is good anytime of day, and in this case right now would be good. Looks great!

Back