Quit your Biotch'n- I've got a real issue brewing

Looks like it's time to get off your arse and get to the sto'.:thumb:

As the man of the house, it's your responsibility to keep the house in a constant state of readiness.
I call that a solid "FAIL".
Slacker.

125779928_Noooooooooooooooo_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

So is that why you are sitting in there by yourself with the door closed?

It was a long night in the middle of nowhere, short on sleep- I'm out of Fatty and according to online banking wife is at Chicos or Dillards. A quiet closed door room soothes the soul

Last edited:
Now for the good news, and most people wont understand, but since you are a Texas Boy, go find you an HEB and stock up on Whataburger Breakfast Sausage for some more Naked Fatties.

Now for the good news, and most people wont understand, but since you are a Texas Boy, go find you an HEB and stock up on Whataburger Breakfast Sausage for some more Naked Fatties.

Whoa, I never knew you could buy Whataburger chubs at HEB!

I get it and they are really good. Don't forget the HEB Grand Champion briquettes while you are there.

The nearest HEB store to Amarillo is hundreds of miles south and East. I probably live closer to Colorado Springs than Butts nearest bodega

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU"]The Screaming Sheep (Original Upload) - YouTube[/ame]

Well, shake a leg, brother! Smoke on, and fill 'er up! :wink:

Back