I'm going to meet Andy Groneman again

Titch

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I am going to a master class hosted by one of my favourite Chefs Gary Mehigan

Australians have fallen in love with the Big Smoke & Southern BBQ, now it's time to try the real thing. Straight from Kansas City USA, Pit Master Andy Groneman is coming to Melbourne for a butchery and BBQ master class with chef Gary Mehigan and Master Butcher, Gary McBean from Gary’s Meats in Prahran.

http://www.melbournefoodandwine.com.au/event-calendar/the-smoker-the-butcher-5326

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I've taken several classes from Andy and he is a great teacher with a lot of cooking knowledge. You will enjoy his classes. I'm jealous about the time he's getting to spend there in Oz. It's farking freezing here right now.

:twitch::twitch:

You want me to tickle his pickle?
Well thanks a lot RonL
I suggest to Andy that you wanted me to do a reach around and he bolted
Kim spent the next ten minutes try to explain away what a reach around was to the young daughter..

What a stunning family he has, they are most pleasant people.

Shall post up some pics later when I'm at home.

They are great people! We don't get to see them very often and we miss them. Please tell them hello for Amy and me!

That is Very Cool Sir. Are you sure you can get any better at BBQ? From what I've seen of your posts, You've got it down! :thumb:

That is Very Cool Sir. Are you sure you can get any better at BBQ? From what I've seen of your posts, You've got it down! :thumb:

That's very nice of you, I sure can use some learning.
Last night was more the prep and cuts of meat with tastings,heaps of good quality beer and wine.
Entres.fish. prawns etc.
Just a great night

Back