Chuck Beef Ribs...online anywhere?

QorDie

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Anybody know of a supplier online of the full plate chuck beef ribs? Not cut into short ribs... Big Poppa Smokers stopped selling theirs and direct you to SRF who doesn't carry it. Creekstone only carries back ribs. Looking for Online as I want to send them out as gifts.

I just googled chuck beef ribs for sale and got 176,000 results, should be something in there for you, good luck..

Have u tried asking Kroger? My local Kroger sells them that way you just have to ask

Have u tried asking Kroger? My local Kroger sells them that way you just have to ask

I'll try my local Kroger / Central Market - I've been using Rudolphs downtown for my own supply. What specifically are you asking them so they know what you're talking about? My local kroger meat department....not the brightest - they told me they couldn't bone & tie a rib roast...my guess is "Do you have any short-ribs cryovacs that haven't been cut to size yet?" might work?

But for this thread, I need online because I want to ship some as gifts to some friends outside of Texas.

"Do you have any short-ribs cryovacs that haven't been cut to size yet?" might work?.

exactly....full plate short rib...should come in a 2 pack cryovac. in store they just open em and cut them up before packaging and putting them on the shelf

I just googled chuck beef ribs for sale and got 176,000 results, should be something in there for you, good luck..

You'd think so, but I spent a fair amount of time trying to find something via Google and couldn't. Things like Creekstone/Big Poppa/SRF (ie, specialty bbq meat suppliers) rarely pop up in my searches, found them all via the brethren, so hoping to do the same here.

Restaurant Depot in Richardson carries them. Dallas one used to, but they've since stopped

Back